- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, identifying solutions
- Manage all maintenance requests from every store
- Manage and check staff expense requests
- Control all Company’s assets
- Manage and maintain the filing system that has been implemented into the company
- Assists in planning and arranging other events in the company
- Maintain stock lists and orders office supplies as need
- Assists in purchase equipment and invoicing, checking documents, identifying any errors and find solutions for them
- Complete scheduling and assigning administrative projects/ Maintenance Team/ outsourcing repairer
Experience in Admin position
Ability to identify problem issues and implement solutions
Driven to achieve the highest standards
Reliable, mature and responsible character
Excellent organizational and planning skills
Ability to multi-task
Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
Very good command of English and Khmer
Computer literacy in MS Excel, POS software
Male or Female equally considered
- Manage store with smooth operation (24 Hours)
- Make purchase order.
- Make sure the store have enough stocks for sale
- Handle customer’s complaint and other problems in the store
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Training and disciplining employees.
- Evaluate on the job performance.
- Ensure quality up to standard.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Manage different departments within the store.
- Male or Female equally considered
- University Graduated
- 2 Years’ experience in management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to identify problem issues and implement solutions
- Driven to achieve the highest standards
- Extremely reliable, mature and responsible character
- Very good command of English and Khmer
- Develop, train, maintain and grow of Company’s standards for Fresh Products
- Ensure that all operations are completed to the required standard
- Inspect deliveries of all fresh items to ensure the proper temperature, quality, and freshness.
- Maintain the quality of all food items.
- Oversee and enforce the implementation of food safety standards, cold chain compliance, and food merchandise quality
- Maintain a clean, organized store in accordance to standards.
- Respond to customer complaints or inquiries.
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Proven experience in Retail or F&B.
- Working knowledge of retail standards, cold chain management.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
- Very good command of English, Khmer an asset
- Computer literacy in MS Excel, POS software